Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cinema Sketch Rendering

Just did a "quick" test of the sketch rendering engine in Cinema. This took about 4 hours to render on a G4dual 1gig. Just used some standard presets, and composited the drawing lines with the shadow turn in after effects. 410K movie

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sketch Rendering Engine

I have been trying to learn how to use the ArchiCAD sketch rendering engine. I have found that the sketch engine will tend to not shade the horizontal surfaces like underside of floors or ceilings. I find this looks strange when casting shadows on wa...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD Vectorworks

Hello, We just converted from VW to ArchiCAD. The rendering in ArchiCAD is much better than VW. But this is not what I would like to see improved in ArchiCAD. I would like ArchiCAD to be a powerhorse in the CAD realm. It is my opinion that you need a...

rgarand by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

If Vectorworks gets this, will Graphisoft?

Interesting announcement from Lightworks. I hope Graphisoft is monitoring this board concerning the many users' request for a better rendering engine. http://www.architosh.com/news/2003-12/2003c-1203-lightworks74.phtml I can't seem to get my arms aro...

rm by Enthusiast
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Interactive Presentation

G'day guys & girls, hope you can help. One of my clients wants to be able interact with a 3D model (either ArchiCad or C4D, but i'd prefer C4D for quality). It's not just flying around the model etc but he'd like to manipulate materials and colours. ...

Wokka by Newcomer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I editting canned materials

Hello all, I am getting into some rendering using ArchiCAD. I would like to edit an existing texture that shipped with ArchiCAD. How do I get to this texture so that I can open it in Photoshop. It is part of the library pla file isn't it. Is there a ...

rgarand by Participant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Labels