Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Unable to turn off 'Minimal Space'

I have a two storey bulding and turned on 'Minimal Space' via the Model View Options and did what I needed to do to check the minimal space around critical doorways on bothe floor levels. When I turned it off, the Minimal Space shading has stayed on ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Twinmotion: Questions on working with ArchiCAD

We're just getting into importing models into and using Twinmotion. A few questions; 1. Do you simply export a file, or are people finding success synchronizing ArchiCAD with Twinmotion? If I add to the ArchiCAD file, will it automatically add to Twi...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Surface tags for Doors and Windows

Hi All, I'm trying to set up a project where all the material / finish tags in elevation read directly from the surface name of the tagged element. The surface label tool does the job for walls but unfortunately doesn't work on doors or windows. Not ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Why do I keep getting "Update to Frame"

Hey all, I updated to AC 23 and I noticed that when I resize Drawings on my Sheets, I keep getting this "Update to Frame" or "Full Update" when I resize the frame. How do I turn that off? I don't remember this ever happening in AC22 and prior to that...

dcerezo by Booster
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Builder Dimension Text Placement

Is there a way to control the text placement of the "Builder Dimension"? The sill line and the text overlap and I would like to avoid this. If there is no way to change this, is there someone that has a better window marker that does the same thing I...

PMK Missing stair

Hi everyone! I'm having trouble with "PMK" not showing a stair on one of my layouts. I'm having the same problem publishing a dwg. It's a very large housing project were we found out that pmk is the most optimal workflow. Everything works exactly lik...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMx 2D drawings

Also....any way to get the 2D drawings to show up in black and white in the BIMx hypermodel. Don't really want to have a second set of 2D drawings with black only pen set. Tom

Start a new conversation!

Labels