Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Poster quality rendering

We have a client who needs a poster quality rendering of a housing proposal. We have already completed several A3 versions in Cinerender but he now needs a very large one. We use AC19 and now want the highest quality. Any hints?

KeesW by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

DETAIL MARKER HEAD ROTATION?

in the model view, the detail marker head is horizontal, yet when I place the viewmap on the layout, I needed to orient the view in a 90 degree rotation. therefore, the detail marker head is now no longer horizontal....how do I get the marker head to...

rob2218 by Contributor
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Linking autotext

Is it possible to place text onto a view & link that text to a layout page? As an example I often place a note referring to a layout sheet, if that sheet changes order or position, I have to remember to update my notes on various plans.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Sun shadows affecting section cut fills

My version is Archicad 18 64x on windows 10. I am trying to edit a section on a layout sheet using a fill placed over part of it. However the black in the fill does not match the black of the section drawing. I have sun vectorial shadows turned off. ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing walls in Cinarender

I'm missing some complex profile walls when rendering in Cinarender. I have two different complex profile walls stacked on top of each other (different stories). The bottom wall disappears when I render in Cinarender. Is this a known issue?

Start a new conversation!