Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Cloud Rendering

I've search and asked before and there doesn't seem to be any cloud rendering infrastructure which can be incorporated into ArchiCAD, like Revit does. Revit has a button that sends off the scene to a cloud render farm. Anyways, is there some other wa...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Continuos elevations

I have a box enclosing an stair case, not all the angles of the box are 90 degrees, some are some not. I want to create a continuous elevation of all the sides of the box. Is that possible? Another question that arose me when I was an Autocad user it...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

ROOM FINISH SCHEDULE

I cannot seem to get my room finish schedule to populate with information input into each zone. I am using Zone Stamp 02 21, and where in the stamp do I put information for it to show in the schedule. The finishes are not coming from the model, just ...

Finish Schedule.JPG
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Window and door ID in dimension

Is it possible to show the ID of a door/window in the dimension? It is possible to show the height of the door/window, therefore the dimension knows which door/window you're dimensioning, so it should also know the ID of the door/window

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

can't set default drawing title

I am trying to follow the instructions in the PDF guide on how to set the default drawing title. so i select the drawing tool and open the settings pallet, but the title tab is greyed out so i can't select a title. i have no drawing placed.

Autotext showing width incorrectly

Having issues with the 'width' function in autotext within an associative label. All the preferences / dimension display setting set to mm, but the autotext is showing as 0.19 for a 190mm width wall. Shows the same under both 'width' from general and...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes