Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

'Publish BIMx Hyper-model' email

I'm managing our BIMx uploads and we put our models in 'My Company'. I get the emails with the link when they are done, and then I forward them to the project lead to forward to the client. Is there a way to have the uploader/project lead get the ema...

Objects all grey

I am designing a room in archicad and for some reason when I render it all of the textures of the furniture in there are all in one color, grey, but I want them to be the default color and textures I downloaded them in. I can't seem to find a solutio...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

External File and Worksheet

I want to bring in my external file [pdf] that is original paper size 11 x 17 into the workhseet. But why that the paper size becomes 22 x 34 when it is placed on the worksheet. What do I have to do to make sure to have the same paper size on the wor...

Llian by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen Capture (BIMx)

is there a way to do a screen capture in bimx im looking through other designers models on the bimx model exchange and every now and then one pops up with a neat detail instead of sketching it out by hand everytime, would be good if there was a scree...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fully Rendered BIMx models?

Is there going to be support for 'fully rendered' models in bimx? As it stands the bimx models are only able to be viewed in a fairly basic open-gl type 3d presentation display. If this were the case the need for third party rendering software would ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple Renders

I haven't noticed a way to get multiple renders from different background images and sun settings. Is there any way to save these settings to a view or something so I can come back to that Render or do I have to render and save and adjust, which woul...

Sketch Rendering

Any help on the settings for a good sketch render. The examples in this previous post has some good sketch renderings, minus the problems they're having with getting the whole building rendered. http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=499...

Start a new conversation!

Labels