Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

how can i edit a texture's scale

using roof-shingle1, asphalt texture (roof1). i want it to display at a smaller scale relative to the model's scale as it simply looks to big (out of scale). is there a way in photoshop or in archicad that i can scale a texture up or down?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Shadows

Hi. I need to present my layouts with shadows, and i need to know how to represent shadows in sections. can anybody help me? thanks. enrique silva

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lines in transparent materials

I am experimenting with a rendering techinique and want to include transparent and translucent materials. I have created some different transparent materials with different transparency and color and then I have created some tree forms from slab tool...

dimensions and Structure Display

The Structure Display option seems like an extremely useful new feature. However, I am running into problems with the display of dimensions between the different states. Is there a way to create dimensions that always display regardless of the Struct...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with creating or modifing A drawing title

Could someone help me with modifing the existing ArchiCAD 12 NCS drawing title to add the capability to show the View ID in the place of the drawing description? I need a title that shows the drawing ID(layout) in the bubble, the drawing name, the sc...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Creating Master Subsets - how?

Hi, everybody, Does anyone know if it is possible to create subset inside the "Masters" layout set? And if it is, how? We use lots of masters in our template and would like to organize them a bit - in a sensible hierarchy, as the whole thing is getti...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

wrapping autotext?

Is there a way to get Autotext in layouts to wrap? If my drawing title is long and I want to put it in a narrow box on two or more lines, is there a way I can still use Autotext to link to View Map title of drawing? Attached is a snapshot of how I li...

exporting to autocad problems

I have searched the forums but can't seem to find the answer to my question. i need to export plans sections elevations etc to autocad so engineers can use the files. my original drawings include some 2d work and fills etc to make the drawings legibl...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels