Got a minute? We appreciate your feedback:

Graphisoft Learn survey
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Forum Posts

PDF Options // Generating poly lines

Hello dear community, I am dealing with a problem regarding the quality of the PDF export – especially the quality of the poly lines. I enhance most of the drawings for my final presentation in Adobe Illustrator. Since AC23 and AC24 I am facing the p...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Story dimensions in Section

Is there any way to display the automatic story levels in sections to display as distances above sea level rather than from the "0" floor level. Does not seem to be any way to set that via the Dimension settings, which appear to control that dimensio...

Possible base cabinet bug

If one inserts a base cabinet with a sink (24" deep for example) and then you extend the countertop on the back let say by 18", suddenly the cabinet changes the depth to 28.5" and it doesn't let you go less than that dimension. I wanted to make a kit...

Dimension Defaults 1/16

When I open a project my dimensions are set to 1/64 per "US Architect 1/64", but I then change it to 1/16, but it never retains this and I ALWAYS have to come in and change every time I reopen the project. How can I have it ALWAYS default to the 1/16...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Boundaries

AC24 is creating a boundary when I open detail drawings and sections. I mean it puts the drawing portion on a white patch and puts a slighty shaded background around it. Looks like creating movable vertical and horizontal cutting planes through secti...

KeesW Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes