Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Forum Posts

Linking zones

Hello, Is there a way to link or merge zones to create a recap label of an appartment per example. (ie sums up all the rooms surfaces and count the rooms of one category) Thanks for your help ++

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Interior Wizard

I'm using ArchiCAD 18. I installed the interior wizard and placed it in this folder structure: C:\Program Files\GRAPHISOFT\ArchiCAD 18\Add-Ons\Goodies\Interior Wizard Question 1: Is this the right location in order for me to load it while working in ...

Showing elevation in meters for autotext labels

Is there a way to make autotext label to show elements' elevation in meters rather than millimeters? My dimension settings in preferences are set to meters for elevations but that stupid label seems to use calculation settings instead. Basically I ca...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Save View and Place on Layout annoying bugs

Save View and Place on Layout command in the context menu is a quite effective feature, but it accompanied by two annoying bugs: First is in 90% of situations when I place a view on the layout it places far away outside the view and I have to double ...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Renovation Filter Not Changing

Hello - I am working on a project using renovation filters to create several design options. I am ready to switch to my final design and do construction documentation. However, everything I insert / draw on any of the plans comes in on one of the des...

Alittle question about Archicad 16

Hello: By setting 3d engine "Internal" and using "Draft" in contours options inside 3d Windows setting, im able to see the countours of my model. The problem is that when i create a 3d document of that view most contours are not visible again. Is the...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Door in RCP

I'm working on the reflected ceiling plan and I want to turn off the doors. However, these doors are library object, I right clicked on the door to get to the selection settings to find out what layer they are on so I can turn them off in the reflect...

dhnguyen Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes