Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

NCS Drawing Title 23 - Circle Radius

I read previous posts about the code for NCS Drawing Title 23 and NCS Drawing Title 2 23 being broke. I need to adjust the circle diameter, which I believe was in the Title tab. This option is no longer available? Can someone repost the link to NCS D...

Place multiple Renders on a Layout

i have a layout with a grid for drawing placement method. is an A3 split in two, so it fits two small renders. First of all when i place 2 render views on the layout they each go to its own cell but they dont fit in the paper. I can select them both ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3d Documents lighting, presentation discussion

We’re looking at how we present our ideas in the best light to our clients. But we are zealous BIM makers. So exporting a model for rendering purposes is sacrilegious if it doesn’t contribute to construction documentation further down the road. Attac...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels