Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Interior elevations as pmk?

Hi, It was like in AC9 I last used PMK but now we have large projects that suits well for the pmk method. I wonder if anyone have expereience with interior elevations? When I publish each elevation in the elevation group become a pmk and when I creat...

CindeRender - White Light Blotches

Hello everyone! Ist´s my first time posting here so if I am doing anythinh wrong please let me know. I'm new to the Cinerender rendering method and a little help on solving this issue would help a lot. I have uploaded an image that has these white bl...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Transparent objects in interior elevations

Hello! Is there any way to make 'object' fills transparent in 2D interior elevation views? Goal is to see bathroom tile layouts + an outline of sink, bathtub etc. It seems to work in plan view, but not in elevation. Can't seem to get it working with ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Default auto drawing update setting?

I've just spent way too much of my day trying to find this. How do you change if a drawing being placed on a layout is set to auto update or manual update by default? I know it's a thing because I have one project that they go onto a sheet as auto an...

Start a new conversation!

Labels