Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Rounding off dimensions?

Hi Friends, I was wondering if there is a way to set a round off for dimensions. We can always model the building in correct dimensions but sometimes its distance to the site boundary is not always going to be to 10mm or 5mm dimensions. I was wonderi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Elevations For 2 Drawing Sets

Hi Friends, I have 2 sets of elevations for my project. Where I used one set of elevation markers and saved 2 sets of views into different project subfolders. It's come to my attention that the elevation marker will display an ID text (the page numbe...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is the Rendering Slow?

So, I have set the rendering quality to Low, the polygon count of the model is just below 50,000 and I tried hiding layers which could be take a lot of computer memory and the rendering is still really slow. I would need the layers on that I hid, but...

New engine for Bimx?

Hi there! Is there any chance that Graphisoft will come up with a new Bimx engine? Maybe add the possibility of baking cinerendered textures into the model? Get some pre-rendered reflections, or even basic reflections? It would be really helpful.

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Peculiar Show As Trace Reference problem

Hi All. Peculiar Problem. When I create a new independent worksheet and attach an Xref It appears as it should in the worksheet. However, when I select for example 0. Ground floor and try to show the Xref as a trace it does not appear. Weirdly when I...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMx Gallery

I am Publishing a BIMx Model which contains Layout Sheets and a Camera Path containing 4 camera positions. The first time I set up the Publisher set the 4 camera views were included but the next time I published none of the camera views in the Galler...

BimX Materials

I want give my client a BimX file showing the correct colors and materials of the project. In the Open GL View it looks like what I want, but when I save the BIMx files the colors are all wrong. The roofing color is off and I had made 2 different sid...

OpenGL.jpeg
TracyGA by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels