Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Brick on Wall Section

So, I have a brick on stud wall. The brick hatch pattern is showing, but I also want to add the individual bricks with the mortar joint. The mortar joint would be a concave mortar joint too. The problem when drawing this is that the brick hatch patte...

Mirroring a View - is it possible?

I want to use 3d document to show reflected ceiling plan however I can only seem to do it as an upwards view, and therefore flipped in relation my other plans. Is it possible to mirror a 3d view to show a reflected plan?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Layout Book (Scale) /Floor Plan (Exit Sign)

Hi Everyone, I wanted to see if anyone knew a quick fix for these two items below. I am using ArchiCAD 19. 1)Power/Data plans I wasn't able to fix the exit sign arrow issue (image attached). I am being asked to change the arrows to point towards the ...

Exit Sign.jpg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Publishing to DWF - transparency issue

Hello, I'm having an issue with publishing my layouts to DWF (format for submission in City/Municipal Town Hall for approval). All my transparent fills are being exported/published to DWF opaque and I cannot find a option box where I might change thi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Revision help

I am trying to use the revision tool for the first time and I somehow locked some revision schemes that I want to delete. Any clues on how to unlock them? I have the entire project reserved. Thank you in advance.

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Questions about editing text

I have a couple of questions about how the text tool works. 1: I am wondering if there is a way to exit a text box using the Enter command without using the ctrl key. I'd like to be able to toggle back and forth from Enter key = exit box and Enter ke...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!