Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Why is the Rendering Slow?

So, I have set the rendering quality to Low, the polygon count of the model is just below 50,000 and I tried hiding layers which could be take a lot of computer memory and the rendering is still really slow. I would need the layers on that I hid, but...

New engine for Bimx?

Hi there! Is there any chance that Graphisoft will come up with a new Bimx engine? Maybe add the possibility of baking cinerendered textures into the model? Get some pre-rendered reflections, or even basic reflections? It would be really helpful.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Peculiar Show As Trace Reference problem

Hi All. Peculiar Problem. When I create a new independent worksheet and attach an Xref It appears as it should in the worksheet. However, when I select for example 0. Ground floor and try to show the Xref as a trace it does not appear. Weirdly when I...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMx Gallery

I am Publishing a BIMx Model which contains Layout Sheets and a Camera Path containing 4 camera positions. The first time I set up the Publisher set the 4 camera views were included but the next time I published none of the camera views in the Galler...

BimX Materials

I want give my client a BimX file showing the correct colors and materials of the project. In the Open GL View it looks like what I want, but when I save the BIMx files the colors are all wrong. The roofing color is off and I had made 2 different sid...

OpenGL.jpeg
TracyGA by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

BimX - PNG Transparancy

I use a material with a texture so I get holes in the object without the actual object having holes for better performance. When I export the project to BimX, the whole material becomes a bit transparent, does anyone have an idea of ​​why this happen...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Cardboard VR/AR Rendering

I've had some pretty good success with BIMx producing 360 degree views of my models. But there are limitations. The biggest being that you are only able to get the BIMx rendering quality (with limited lighting and shading options) using BIMx - not to...

Start a new conversation!

Labels