Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Graphical Style by Renovation Status

Hi, I am a very superficial user of ArchiCad; as a Planning Consultant I only draw basic plans and elevations and the ease of ArchiCad is an absolute timesaver. I know what I am hoping to do is possible but I am just going round and round using the h...

Hiperlink issue

I have problem with Ipad pro. The hiperlink seems doesn't work from external file like excel but also using browser Chrome. In Safari it works. But not in excel or word from Google drive. HIPERLINK for my model: bimxapplication://showElementIn3dConte...

Zone Tool / different Stamp Styles

Hello, I would like to produce a few plans where the "zone stamps" will have different information in each case. I am looking for a function like "graphic overrides" where I can hide, for instance, the zone ID in one of the cases and show it in the o...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lighter interiors

Thank you to Erwin in a previous post I got to render an scene with 4 lights. But as you can see in the attached pic I still have 2 problems. 1 The interior is still quite dark I can't increase the intensity of the lights, otherwise they will burn th...

22_12_17_Plans - Picture # 7.jpg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Venturing into VR - for ARCHICAD

Hi all and happy new year! I just thought I'd share our story about our journey with ARCHICAD and Virtual Reality for all that are interested: https://bim6x.com/blog/venturing-vr-archicad Cheers, Link.

p1.png
Link by Expert
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Render resolution

Hi everyone, I have recently started using archicad and i am learning the basics. When doing renders for sketches especially the resolution is really bad and i would like to know how this can be improved? The image is really pixelated

Picture 3- i koo nor.jpg
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Glass problem in render

Hi,I have a old problem in rendering on other softwares, regarding window and door glass.The glass is made from two layers and everytime when I import and render in other software like lumion or twinmotion, the glass is not transparent. Is there any ...

Image 01.jpg
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes