Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

CineRender - Brick Common Flemish

Hi Everyone, I am trying to achieve a common flemish pattern with the brick shader. 1 - Is there a way to add a feature such that I can make it such that the row that have alternating End row width have another option to say how many end pieces you w...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Tittle Line changing size

Hi everyone! I'm having a problem with the tittles in my layout views, as soon as I move the position of the tittle of a drawing the width can only be set by length parameter and not by text size or drawing, and if I move the drawing after that the s...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 19 - Dimensions disappearing

Hi, Just seeing if any else is having this issue in AC19. When dimensioning walls within a teamwork file (dimensions are associated to the wall). The issue we have is after dimensioning the walls, the next time you or someone in the team accesses the...

• 14 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMx issue on El Capitan

Anyone seeing issues with BIMx Viewer not working with the latest El Capitan, version 10.11.3? Have a look at this from one of my users. https://youtu.be/9TTNcsEMVTA I think they are using the latest viewer version. (edit: she is running version 18.0...

Chazz by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Grid Line not showing up on section problem

I have drawn grid lines in plan view and have cut a section through the plan . when I view the section - one of the grid lines doesn't show up. the section marker is long enough so it should be showing up but it isn't ? I copy and pasted one of the g...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Tablet type for Bimx

Hi all, I'm just starting to look into BIMx, I have seen it what it can do, but don't know much about it. I would like to set it up so I can show my clients their house in 3D or be able to show clients overseas their project. I have a couple of quest...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Saving publisher sets

Hi I am trying to save a set of publisher documents. For some reason it will not save and it has a yellow caution sign on it. Anyone has any ideas why this is happening?

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Having trouble set up background Image

Hi Guys I am new to this program and I know my question might sounds silly to most of you, but I am really having trouble in this issue. I been trying to create background image but no matter how i tried, when I rendered the image there is no image o...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels