Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Forum Posts

collate while plotting

after all these years how come Archicad still does not have a collate feature when plotting? or is this an issue with Mac? Archicad 19 5005 USA full version, user since 4.1 iMac 10.10.5

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Question for you all about Drawing Scale

Hello Everyone, I need some expertise Archicad users that worked with Archicad versions for years. Do you using 1'=1'-0" drawing scale? Or Do you using 1/4"=1'-0" drawing scale? It has been debating and issues with the scale dues to dimensions and ma...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Tittle Line changing size

Hi everyone! I'm having a problem with the tittles in my layout views, as soon as I move the position of the tittle of a drawing the width can only be set by length parameter and not by text size or drawing, and if I move the drawing after that the s...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 19 - Dimensions disappearing

Hi, Just seeing if any else is having this issue in AC19. When dimensioning walls within a teamwork file (dimensions are associated to the wall). The issue we have is after dimensioning the walls, the next time you or someone in the team accesses the...

• 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Grid Line not showing up on section problem

I have drawn grid lines in plan view and have cut a section through the plan . when I view the section - one of the grid lines doesn't show up. the section marker is long enough so it should be showing up but it isn't ? I copy and pasted one of the g...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Saving publisher sets

Hi I am trying to save a set of publisher documents. For some reason it will not save and it has a yellow caution sign on it. Anyone has any ideas why this is happening?

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Different printing result from AC and PDF

I'm sure there is a good explenation for this, but I just don't know enough about it to understand why: If i print from whithin archicad, some of the lines disappears. (in this particular case, the insulation from my composit wall). However, if I exp...

Kamelite by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Dimension Tool -- Distance of text box from dimension string

I know that one can manually drag the box containing the dimension away from the string itself, but does anyone know of a way to possibly set a pt. value distance of separation? Even the setting that is typically available in the label tool, which al...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Revision Tool

Please refer to attached file. I have a series of questions: • why does "#RevID" show in the triangular marker rather than "Rev02"? • If I wanter that text to be"Ch-02", how would I set it up? • in the Change Manager window, why is there a blue cloud...

Screen Shot 2016-04-11 at 5.00.28 PM.png
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes