Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Animation

Please help me to make an animation using Arhicad 18 and Artlantis Studio. What i want to made is to have in my little movie an "cut plan" that move durring the movie. I see a lot of movie on youtube who make somethings like that but nobody says how ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

WORKSHEETS ARE GONE

So I'm a newbie in Archicad. I don't know what I've clicked but my dwg on worksheets are gone. The last thing i remember is clicking the layout tab and when i get back to project map, i dont see anymore worksheets. I need those because i am tracing a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Major Reflection Problems

I've made a post on this issue before but no one replied, this time it's way too obvious... As you can see the shower door is acting as a mirror, but I've set the glass material to Clear ( from the catalog ). The round mirror is also creating an in c...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

how to set the renovation filter

This is so frustrating. I am modeling an (e) house and set the Renovation Filter to Existing but every single wall, floor, stair, window, door, toilet, sink, line, text, label, etc is set for something else and doesn't sho correctly till I go back in...

• 19 replies
  • 0 likes

CINERENDER - Sectioned perspectives question

Is there a setting somewhere to allow the "sectioned out" bit of the model to still be invisible to camera but still be opaque & cast shadows in the view. Maxwell Render has this option to allow to do sectioned perspectives but still have the real li...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels