Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Lights shift in Cinerender animation?

I have always had trouble with spotlights... not seeming to have a numerical input for targets similar to a camera. Graphic adjustment at low angles is very trying. I am working with good model of a private residence and have taken very satisfactory ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

label floors w skin list and heights

Hi I was trying to make a label that could have both the skin list and the heights of the top and bottom side (relative to project zero). So far I only managed to have one or the other. I am not that good at gdl coding. Is there a free label like thi...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook 360?

I would like to use Facebook 360 panorama images, but how do you get these to show up in a business-only context? It seems that you can only share them as a personal post, and not on a business page. I have no interest in sending clients to my person...

BimX GI not working

Hello guys, I have the following issue with BimX and ArchiCAD 20 I'm saving a BimX 3D model of a building. Despite the fact that: - I've ticked the Global Illumination checkbox and - the saving window is showing the progress of calculation GI (taking...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Interior Elevation Marker issues

My interior elevation markers are causing me some grief. It would seem the elevation pointers on the marker have been turned off or deleted somehow, yet the individual interior elevations still exists? I cannot, for the life of me, find a way to turn...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cinerender - "cone" effect on spotlights

Hi, I have a scene (fly-through) which is the final approach into a runway. I have created the approach lights and the runway lights using the standard spotlight light object. As you can see in the image I'm getting a "cone" effect from each spotligh...

HKT-finalapproach.jpg
CarlM by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Roof Slope Symbol - parametric and adjustable.

Looking to see if anyone has a simple "roof slope" symbol that is parametric and adjustable. meaning: 1. need to be able to change font style. 2. as the pline changes slope, the text changes along with the pline. 3. can be increased and decreased in ...

rob2218 by Booster
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad File Converter

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew how to open an old Archicad .pln file after downloading the 6.5 file converter, I'm not sure what to do next? I need to convert it to Archicad 20... Thanks, Naomi

ngoldie by Participant
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes