Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Photorendering too dark

I am trying to photo render my project but for some reason now the building is too dark I tried changing the parameters the same as another file but it still is too dark?

Screen Shot 2017-03-07 at 20.18.28.png
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Manager palette not showing

I click on the change manager button (AC20), it turns blue, but there is no change manager palette appearing. Am I doing something wrong? edit: I saved it as ver 19, opened it in AC19 and the change manager is ok there. I guess it must be a bug. This...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Hyper-Model Element info

Hello, I want to add multiple url's to the element info on two separate lines if possible I have been able to add one using "Full Element ID" but cant seem to get another info box to display or open the link correctly. I hope someone on here has a so...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom Fills for Renovation Filters

Hi: I´m trying to modify fills in renovation filters in order to show existing walls filled with a non solid surface (as this come from default) like common brick, 25%...etc The only override I´ve managed so far is pen color for that fill but not the...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Has Anyone Ever Placed a Model in a Site Video?

Has Anyone Ever Placed a Model in a Site Video? I've always wanted to walk around my sites with a video camera, then place my 3d Model into that video, so that clients could watch that video and simultaneously see the building as it would look from t...

Gus by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SaveAs Bmix not appear

Hi guys, I have a Mac Version of Archicad, version 19-4013. When I try to save the my project I can't eport to Bimx. The feature not appear. I have Sierra OS. Could you please help me? Thanks Kevin

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes