Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

shadow diagrams

When I cast shadow in axo view at particular times, I get an irregular shaped shadow cast on the building - like an irregular shape is floating in space in front of the sun/camera. What is this and how do I remove it? Thank you archicad 17.

archicad_shadow.png
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Window Labels - all windows have same ID

Probably a beginner error I created some window favorites, but now that I have placed several of them they all have the same window ID even though they're different sizes. Is there a way to re-sequence my window and door IDs? What should I have done ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Zone area without finishing

Hi we are using walls with plater in model (for labeling). However in documentation for contractor we need to calulate area of each room without plaster. Is there by any chance possbilitiy to substract plaster area in plan from zone area calulation ?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CineRender Texture Map Issues

So I am still on the steep part of the curve on the new CineRender engine and all the parameters that need to be adjusted to get the renderings to turn out how I want them. Due to what I do for the San Diego Zoo I am constantly creating new library p...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

render issues

Hello, When I'm rendering interior of house I'm drawing, anything that's made of glass (windows, stair rail...) is black. In render seetings I set sunny day, sun is high, everything as i used to do before, when it worked. Does anyone suggest what I'm...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CineRender problem (please help me asap)

Hi, I'm new in ArchiCAD and I'm having an issue with rendering. I'm using CineRender by Maxon and all my renderings get like this. Can someone tell me why is it happening? _________________________________ ArchiCAD 19 OS X Yosemite (Version 10.10.5)

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

About Zones in AC 19 and their scale sensivity

We're are in the process of migrating from ArchiCad16 to 19. In AC16 our Zone stamps displayed different information and had different text heights for each imperial scale eg. - at 3/16 only Zone name was visible in font size 1.8 mm - at 1/8 scale sa...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Linked Markers losing their links

I have been working on a project which for various and sundry reasons had to be broken into two files and then had to be published in two parts which did not correspond to how the files were separated. Layouts were composed in both files and then req...

Start a new conversation!

Labels