Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Dashed outlines for objects?

I need to show an existing construction on a multi family building, which is set for demolition, but I want to show it with dashed lines and transparent. I managed to make it transparent putting it on wireframe layer and now I have to change the outl...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't see ceiling thru glass in AC20

Hello, Am experiencing a problem in open gl 3d window. I have 3 x 6 T & G "V" groove decking / ceiling modeled over some beams in AC 20 The decking was first individual planks created with the profile tool and spread out over the beams, but I couldn'...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Merging elements

In Archicad vs 12 I was able to create a monolith foundation with a slab and a beam profile and in section view they would join. I am able to show the monolithic slab correctly in 3D view but in sectional view I cannot get them to blend together. I'm...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Master Layout and one text box missing in PDF

Hello Forum, Please can you help with a strange issue I am having. I am trying to publish a set of drawings and everything looks good in the navigator, but when I publish to pdf, one text box is blank. And every sheet is missing the content of the ma...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Import jpeg image as new surface???

Hi there, Im needing some clear instructions on how to use a jpeg photo/image of a surface i have selected for my client to create a new surface in Archicad. I'm needing to do a nice render but it needs to be fully customised as per my selected finis...

• 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Shaded vectorial fills in elevational view

Hi All, Please see attached. I'm trying to set up vectorial fills with different shades of grey as the background. I can't find the setting...any suggestions? Laminate 1 is a vectorial fill of a wall. Laminates 2 and 3 are fills, but I'd like to set ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes