Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Layout drawing scales

Hello everyone, I have just started using layouts, and I am trying to put all my floor plans in one layout because the building is so small. I made the mistake to start drawing everything in 1:100 scale and not in 1:50. Now when I place floor plans i...

layout thing.jpg
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

setting transparent zones

Hello. I have an issue: I would like all zones to be transparent. I checked the Floor Plan settings and options are greyed out. I also tried the Transparent Zones and Fills command, but doesn't help much, because I have some fills which I do not want...

zones.jpg
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Wall Label That References Wall Surface

I was wondering if anyone knew where to get or how to customize a Wall Label so that i can have it displaying the Surface of that wall. These would mainly be used in elevation views where i want to document the claddings being used. Currently i have ...

• 46 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom object materials exporting to Artlantis

Hi guys, This is a hard problem to articulate but I'll do my best and hopefully it makes sense. I have been importing custom objects (.3ds, .gsm etc) downloaded from various places. The built in importer works well enough except for one thing, When e...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Clearstory window tags?

Hi all, Is there any way to show a window tag on a different level? We have a few windows above the cut plane and would like to show a dashed tag for the window in plan. Ideally would love to know if I dont have to manually type in a tag and rather u...

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Making A AC18 template File

I am looking to update my Template file from AC17 to AC18. Just looking at one material (Earth), I can see that it will be best to rebuild my template using the default AC18 Building Materials & Surfaces (which may be using new features). Attached is...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

transparent architectural elements

I'm working on a sequence of images where I need to show the architecture in transparency and structure in red (it's something we do here where I work) I got this result easily in Revit and SketchUp however I am struggling to achieve this effect in A...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels