Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

PDF resize to correct scale

I know there are several posts out there talking about similar subjects but I was not able to find exact instructions or a solution on how to do this.... I have a pdf file that I import. PDF is 1/4" scale, view is set to 1/4" before "place external d...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Story Elevation Markers

I would like to automatically note my elevations on my sections and elevations. I know that I can do this by noting my stories and display/output them in my sections and elevations, but I do not want to add a "story" for everything that needs to be n...

TracyGA by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Some BIM Objects just render white....

Hi. While rendering with Cinerender some objects render white no matter the material selection I made. These are some bim objects (chairs) which have different surfaces to apply included in the parameters of the object itself. Any idea whys this is h...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

AC 20 Door Window Label Problem in Elevation

I am working on a project that I started in AC 19 and am finishing in AC 20. In AC 19, The Window and Door labels in Elevations were showing correctly their element ID such as W08, W09, etc. In AC 20 the element ID is now prefaced with as shown in t...

Robby by Booster
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes