Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

texturing question/problem

Hello, How do i separate the texture say for example in multiple rooms where it is created by standard wall and whenever i select the materials and it seems to attach to a single surface towards multiple rooms like a bedroom wall and toliet wall have...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Maxwell Plug in and emitters

Hi I have just installed the maxwell render plug in for Archicad and have a question about the emitters. In the past i have used the maxwell plug in for Rhino and have created lighting by assigning an emitter to a small surface. When rendering the li...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Label windows in elevations

Hi. I have this problem when I try to have windows labels showing in my elevations, it is not showing the dimensions 1000 x 1000mm correct. It works on the floorplan but not on elevations. On the elevations it is just shown at these two round oval ci...

Udklip2.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Finicky Master Layout Setting

Still new to the program but getting more comfortable. Silly question but I set up two different master sheets (24"x36" & 24"x42"). I started with the 24"x36" as a master sheet and then needed to switch to the longer sheet as it gave me more room for...

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Renovation changing composites

Is it possible to change the make up of a composite with renovation filters? I am adding on to a house and the exterior finish is brick which now needs to be only sheetrock. The core of the wall does not need to be changed, only the finish of the wal...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Renovation Filter Reset

I am still very frustrated that my "default" elements keeps on resetting in my renovation filter tool. I select "new status" for my default elements, and work for a while and notice it has reset itself to default all elements to the existing tool. I ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels