Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Measure Tool

Hello!I want to create a house, this time in AC14 (i used 13 before) and i want to measure a house from ac13 just like in chief architect where i used automatic measure tool and then export as jpeg.is there any tool in ac14 to do the same thing?

zombie91 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 13 render problem

Hello, I have a strange problem with my render. When I make a rend, the render shows all kind of materials , which are assigned to the slabs, with a black color. What can I do? I didn't have this problem before.

motel-render2.jpg

Ligthworks background problem

using LightWorks the image is transparent, so you can see the background through the image. and no matter picture it or simple background (earth and sky) . changed AC11 for AC13. in 11 never met this problem.

urusumee by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

infinity edge water

hi folks, can anyone suggest some lightworks material variations to achieve the look of water flowing over the infinity/horizon edge of a pool. I've created a complex profile to replicate the uneven flow of water across the face of the pool wall and ...

GRIMALDI by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

AC 14 Print vs. publish problem

So normally I set up the publisher to create my PDFs in the normal way. I'll create a publisher set the publish the PDfs. But when time is short or I'm just doing a quick thing I'll create the layouts then just us File/Page set up and File/Print to P...

Start a new conversation!