Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Publishing half-size sets in AC15

Hi, I want to be able to one-click publish pdf sets at 50% of their original size, but can't figure out how, or where the control for this might be. Earlier posts similar to this topic are of no use, and don't ask why, as the boss wants to send half-...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Scale problem

Hi guys, it's me again: I have recently got back to technical drawign after years so pardon me if I ask silly questions. This time it's about "scale" and printing in scale. I have noticed that all my drawings (I use an imported dxf from a local offic...

Scale.JPG
Paopao by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing hell

No matter how I change the settings my pdf are ALWAYS printed on multiple pages (at least 2 if I try to print an A3). How do I overcome this? Here I Am trying to print on an A1 and as you can see it does print the size of an A1 but on a million diffe...

Paopao by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Ugly colors in PDF output

Hi, after exporting to PDF, a hevy-textured design's texture colors got wrong, the vivid yellow/green got much more greyish. When I played around it, I realized that when I export only the object's layer, the PDF colors are OK, and when I switch othe...

Font Style Help

Hello, Does anyone know what this font style is called? (see attached image) I thought it would have been one of the auto-cad fonts like romanS or SIMP but it is not. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Renovation Filter Settings

The Renovation Filter settings in Model Space are overriding those set up in a specific view. When trying to print layouts with drawings whose source view settings are set to apply one reno filter, they print with the currently active model space ren...