Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

General Light (Distant Falloff)

Hi all, i have a question about the General Light source. In the book 'Lightworks in Archicad' they talk about the General Light and a setting called 'Distant Falloff'........i searched everywhere but here no such a thing like 'distant falloff' in my...

general light.jpg
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Exporting a TIFF

What i need: i need to export a TIFF file at a decent dpi, and it needs to be scaled to the layout. Printing companies work best with tiff files (so they are saying). Currently we are giving them .pdf files (which have layers) ... they convert them t...

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Fly Through Difficulties

Can anyone help me with a problem im getting with fly-throughs? After following the help guide, i have created a fly through using 10 cameras. After leaving the fly-through to generate overnight i came in to work in the morning to find that the fly-t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

AC logo bug in Int. Engine

I was preparing a lecture on rendering and found this bug in Internal Engine for AC 11 Educational. AC puts its logo and some text upon the finished rendering. But their magins are too large and block the picture! The same happens with Sketch render....

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Render Sun Direction

If I place a Sun Object and render. The shadows go in the right direction. Then if I change the direction of the Sun and refresh the Plan and 3D view it will update there, but when I render the shadow stays in the same direction as the original rende...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not Enough Memory to Render Model

I upgraded the Ram and have now 3Gig of Ram ... I have rendered a movie and multiple stills from the same model when I only had 1Gig Ram ... When I try to render with the upgraded memory I get the message " Not Enough Memory to Render Model " When I ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I slow down the playback

1- I wanted to see if there is anyway that we can slow down the playback speed of a movie made with ArchiCAD? 2- Is there a setting that saves all the pictures it renders into a file (to keep as a backup) ? ... that would allow one to modify with Pho...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Comments please

Here is a rendering that I have finished in Photoshop. I'm very happy with it but I'm after comments on how I can improve it, Thanks

• 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels