Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Cadimage Door+Window materials in Artlantis

I've got a feeling I've read about this somewhere a while back, but can't find it any where. Does any one know a way of stopping Cadimage doors + windows creating their own materials? What's happening is when I take a model that has the cadimage stuf...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Shade Professional

I recently stumbled upon this software: http://graphics.smithmicro.com/article/articleview/1785/1/752?sbss=752 It states on their website that it integrates with ArchiCAD. Has anybody seen or used this software before? The gallery examples look rathe...

• 15 replies
  • 0 likes

wood door/material HELP!

Hi All, I have modeled a wood door with slab tool and created 2 materials (vertical & horizontal wood texture) and applied to slabs. when I render the slabs before saving them as a door it gives me the right texture direction that I want, but after s...

W.DOOR.jpg
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Lightworks Graininess in AC11

Hello! I have just made the switch to AC11 - la di da.. and I am in the process of producing renders from it for the first time. I have noticed a slight graininess that is occurring but only in sections - please see attachment. My settings are: Metho...

Off topic ArtLantis 1.2

Hi, I'm having an ArtLantis class tomorrow and I needed to teach myself and while playing (and swearing of the sleeping abvent site) this one popped up. A small sloppy PS retouch for the highlight. I like it anyway. Regards, Mats

Lambo_AT1.2.jpg

Porcelain and yellow shade

In this two images I represent a bathroom of a flat refurbish...my question is on the material porcelain that looks like metal and the yellow shade that appears underneath the basin. Anyone can tell what the problem are?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels