Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

2 questions

Hello everyone: a)Is there a way to show a "Pan" Button in the display?. Sometimes i like to see archicad 3d views with the touchscreen, and im unable to pan without the mouse. b) How can i trim several elements at once?, sometimes i find myself trim...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there anyway to make Archicad workspace Dark?

I wish I could do some Autocad like workplace in archicad. Working for hours over a white background really hurt my eyes on long sessions. I know I can change the background color to a darker one, but then all the lines stay black and I can't see the...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Column anchor point+rotation bug?

Hello everyone. I got into a bit of an issue with my Gh definiton, in regards to columns and the rotation angle if the anchor point is not in the middle. What i`m trying to do is have a prafab module that repeats itself along a direction. This direct...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Module will not cover another module in floor plan

First time I stumble upon this, it may be something obvious. The roof top thing is a module, with a standard library object covered with a 2D fill and a circle. The rack thing is another module, put together with Cube objects. No graphic overrides (a...

Ignacio by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What Are Your Creative Graphic Override Settings?

I am trying to learn the uses of Graphic Overrides and realize that there are many setting options available that I have no idea how or why I might use them. Nevertheless, I would like to see how others have made them useful. I am not sure if this is...

fill pattern

For some reason The fill pattern 12.5% has disappeared from my fill patterns. How can it be restored?

Quirk by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Replaced custom 2D object

I have a simple 2D object in one pen color, line type ...airspace. Why there is a long list of pens showing up? When I replaced it with a minor change, I have to go through a list of line, fill and pen types. How to get the list the same as my origin...

Llian by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Acoustics

I am wondering if Graphisoft has any plans to develop basic acoustical simulation at some point... I am using the energy evaluation and happy with it... I seem to remember years ago Ecotect had an acoustic module...

chrrev by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! ArchiCAD 17 Explode into current view not working?

Hi everyone, I am working for a small firm, and we are using ArchiCAD 17 (64bit). I was trying to explode the PDFs into line works, and I am sure that the PDF is not image file. However, after I used the command, nothing happens. Can anyone help? Tha...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Library - office standard library on file server.

We've been doing this way for years an have never had this issue before so I'm wondering if something changed in the way AC deals with libraries.. We keep the standard archicad libraries and migration libraries up to date on each work station with ar...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels