Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

window schedule updates

Hi there I was wondering if there is a way to lock manifestations, reference markers etc to the windows and doors for the window and door schedules. I couldn’t find any way to do it and every time I have to update the schedules after a change, as all...

martin by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Protruding Pocket Door

Working in ARCHICAD as I don't intend to script a new door. Though since it's got to do with a door, maybe it should be here... Hi all, I was wondering how you would model a pocket door that protrudes from its pocket and when closed butts into the fr...

Total Nube Question About Rhino+Grasshopper+Archicad

I'm researching a software that I want to invest my time and money into for residential design. The construction document phase is very important to me. I'm liking what I see in Archicad compared to Revit and others like Chief Architect, Softplan and...

Resolved! Excluding Roof from Cut Plane

Hi Is there a way to exclude a roof (or any other element for that matter) from the cut plane? I've got a 2 storey house with an attached garage, the garage roof is pitched, so on the first floor it gets "cut" whereas realistically, I'd rather just s...

zak1607 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Color in stairs

Working with Archicad 21 I found that the stairs got some color in plant. I d like it bcz for the concept design I usually work with zones and if the stairs are coloured without need to draw a fill its a good thing. My question is how can I change th...

Resolved! Rotation axes

Hi all! Why is not possible to change rotation axis? Why can I rotate object in all axes (x,y,z) without transfer it to the morf? This is really big disadvantage compare to Autocad. Thank you

Supi by Newcomer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Unwanted text on doors and windows

When I insert a door or window into a wall the new object is accompanied by text saying "Custom" and then showing the door/window dimensions. I can't find any settings in parameters or elsewhere related to this text. How do I get rid of this text? Th...

HarryN by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ARCHICAD 22 Beta

Dear Talkers, GRAPHISOFT is looking for people to participate in the beta test of the upcoming ARCHICAD version. The application process is similar to last year’s. Registration started yesterday! If you are interested, please visit the following page...

Modeling Interchange roads

In my architectural design course i have an area between many roads. Some of them are interchange roads and some of them are streets and all needs to be seem just one road network without junction. How do you modeling these roads in archicad. I try p...

gunes by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels