Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sketchup Textures

https://www.sketchuptextureclub.com/ Is it possible to make these very nice textures ( seamless) usable in CineRender? They look great in 3D with the OpenGL Engine but I have not been able to make get them to work in ArchiCAD rendering with the CineR...

Resolved! Placing renders in layouts??

its a newbie question but i haven't found the workflow yet. How can i store renders internally and place them on layouts? Also if the model changes i have to go to each saved render and re-render each one?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Point Cloud Rendering?

Hi, Im fairly new to ArchiCAD and trying to render a model which includes a point cloud, when I try to use either the basic renderer or CineRender I cant get the point cloud to appear in the final rendered image. The point cloud is visible in the 3D ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

CLEARING ISSUE & CHANGE HISTORY?

Is it possible to clear the issue history on a file? We are creating our first office template and want to base it on the archicad file of our first Project, which contains everything we have developed so far. Unfortunately that file already has a fe...

White Background for Fills

Hello, I am having an issue with my fills. I want my stacked stone fill to have a white background instead of a grayish background. However, I do not see an option to change this in its setting. I am using a surface on a wall that has the stacked sto...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels