Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Add shader to layer at top of stack?

Hi, I use the Layer system in CineRender's surfaces quite a lot, as we can build up quite complex maps that way. One really annoying thing is whenever you add a new shader, it adds it beneath the current top shader, rather than at the top of the stac...

Leaf Thickness in Door Schedule

Hello, I am currently working on a door schedule. I want a field which displays a doors width, height, and thickness. I decided to go with the Nominal W x H x T field. This field does accurately show my doors width and height, but it shows the wall t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Problem when inserting view in layout

Hi there, When I insert a view in a layout (either by "drag & drop" or by "placing drawing") it creates many layouts at the same time. This can be solved by changing the frame behavior from "manually resized frame" to "fit frame to drawing". My quest...

Drawing overlap

Hi, I copied one floor drawing from other file, but it is overlapping the other floor drawings also, how to adjust that. Please help me. Thank you, Roopa A

Roopa A by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Info set Malfunctioning

Dear All I cant see any information in BIMx viewer (windows 10) even if I select any choice of Info set . In AC21 also I had the same problem but Selection "legacy" was there and it works fine. Can somebody help me to overcome this issue? Please help...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't select door

I cannot select the door in "Work rm # 4" and the door to the right side of "Office # 5". Not sure what's going on. I did read this thread below: https://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=42846 and my magnetic picker is on.

dhnguyen by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

rendering object in 3D

Hello i use ArchiCAD 20 just for try, but i have serrious problem with rendering objects (trees, kitchen, sofas etc.) in 3D model... my settings panels should be ok ... filters are all opened ... and 3D filter also are open for everything .. pls help

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels