Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Vectoral Fills issue

I seem to have some issue with fills when trying to show slabs above on lower levels. I have a composite slab with ties shown as a fill pattern. When I set the slab to show on the lower level, the edges are dashed, which is correct, but it still show...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Print to pdf with folder structure

I am having a problem when i save to pdf the file size is 4500Kb++ and slow to open, but when i use the print to pdf it comes around 800Kb and is fast to open. I have set up an publisher set with a real folder structure like in AC but then i can only...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Zone tool error message

Error message when drawing zones. see attached. I am trying to simply generate floor areas from zone tool. For some reason it wont let me. I have tried zone creation as lines and as boxes. Neither works. ? thanks in advance. Pulling my hair out the l...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Graphic Override Issue

I've created a rule in Graphic Overrides to highlight any element that is on the ArchiCAD layer and change it to a bright red colour. The problem I'm having is that it also changes the in-built story levels in the elevation/section window to the brig...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Layouts moving and how to stop

Ok here's a bit of a QA question. Our office has 13 technical staff and we currently use the automatic numbering feature for layouts. The problem is some of the staff aren't always careful when creating new layouts and we've had a spate of layouts go...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Interior details in 2D

I'm drawing interior details & elevations in 2D on 1 story... let's stay story 8. They need to be at different scales for the text/arrow/dimensions to show up properly. How do you do yours so that you don't end up creating many different stories beca...

dhnguyen by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels