Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Reflective glass unless lit from behind

Hello. Is it possible to create a CineRender material like real glass, that appears almost black and reflective unless there is light coming from behind? Or perhaphs a one way mirror, reflecting from the outside but allowing light to escape from with...

Missing Document Options

Hi all, Might anyone have an idea why my document options when publishing / saving as a PDF are different to what should apparently be there according to the user guide? Ling.

How to remove "story" info from a favorite.

I've found that when I create a favorite, for example object or wall, it keeps story info. So if I try to insert that element in a different story, ArchiCAD gives me a message saying "As a result of the last operation element has been created and/or ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Surface Material - new from catalog error

Hi all I created a container with a surface material created by myself. Followed the exact procedure as per GRAPHISOFT Website. The container is created correctly ( I did extract the container and the folder has the correct contents in there ) Now I ...

Start a new conversation!

Labels