Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Resolved! PDF Export issues : segmented polylines

Hi, it's been quite a while that I can't export properly PDFs from Archicad (22 - Student licence). It exports normally but then when I open it on my computer it looks like the polylines are segmented around the control points, not unified (you can s...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Color prints that aren't so saturated

For final construction sets we print grey scale. For design development we print in color because it's much easier for clients to understand and visualize the drawings. It's also easier for me to pick out errors that need fixed. Some fills just crush...

Adding layout to closed issues

Hi all, Is it possible to add a layout to a closed issue that is not the most previous one? We are using the revision object to show all the revisions regardless if there are changes on it or not. Ideally we'd be adding all the layouts to to each iss...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Roof plan slope labels

Hi I'm having troubles trying to figure out how to label the roof pitch on a roof plan. I have been searching online for hours and can not find anything so I am in desperate need of help. I attempted the label tool in the layout book it kinda works b...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Visibility of Wall Lines at Corners

Hi all - I am having strange thing happen where the ends of my walls seem to not have the same line weight as the wall itself - not sure if I hit a setting or what is causing this...I highlighted it in purple in the screenshot. Thanks so much for any...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Processor and visualizations

Hello everybody! (sorry for my english..) I have a question at first.... Is it possible to set up a graphic card in ArchiCAD 20 instead of processor to numerate/make visualizations? My problem is: When I only open my project in ArchiCAD 20, my proces...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes