Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shrinking text

I am finding that when I double click a text box item on the plan, then edit the text, it shrinks, at first I thought that I was somehow doing it, but it happens often & randomly, so I am thinking now that its a bug. Is anybody else experiencing this...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to show different depts in elevations

Hi! When generating exterior elevations I´d like to show different depts using different line thickness based on how far away the object is. Can I do this some how? I usually gives all uncut lines the same color and then add lines in different color ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Transparency

Hey, a new Archicad user here I am currently using the trial version of Archicad 20 and things are mostly fine except when creating glass walls, windows and doors. Creating the things are fine but when switching to a 3d view, these things are not tra...

3D Window Settings.PNG
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Dark glass and "dirty" walls

Hello, This is one of my first render in ArchiCAD and i've got 2 problems. The first (in blue) is about my glass which appears sometimes really dark/black The second (in red) is the wall which appears like dirty Could someone tell me how to fix that ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

"Area on plan" Label

I noticed that when I select a slab I can see the "Area on plan" in the Element Information Box. How can I get a label to show this number? I would like to place an "Area" label on all of my slabs, so that I don't have to create a seperate area fill ...

Gus by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Associative labels created as existing

When I create "associative labels" in v19 and v20 they are created as EXISTING elements even though my renovations pallet is selected on NEW. I have had this problem going back to 19 and now still an issue in 20. I realise it may be something to do w...

jakubc7 by Booster
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!