Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

2D Trees showing box in renders

Ive been trying out some of the 2D sprite trees for rendering purposes but there seems to be a semi-transparent box around where the sprite is. Against other things it seems to be hard to notice but against the sky its very noticeable and id much pre...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Exploded axo view

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows how to create exploded view of 3d models like you would in Revit and Autocad Architecture. Or, do you have any suggestion or related articles that I could use to create an exploded axo view for my project. I hav...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot connect to BIMx Model Transfer site

Hi I'm having a problem connecting to the Bimx site when trying to publish a model. I'm getting the error messages shown in the images below. I've disable my firewall and still get the same result. I've recently downloaded AC20(Education version) and...

Bimx error.JPG
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Publish fly-through stills

Hi, I'm making several fly-throughs in a project. If I choose "create fly-through" it's possible to choose several image formats like jpg and png in addition to film formats like mp4. However if I choose to output the path via publisher I only have m...

Colour penetration thru glass panel

I believe there is a way to show colours lights penetrates from coloured glass panel and I am certain that I saw it from one of the V18 demo video. Question, Do we require an artificial light behind the glass panels to have this affect? Can we achiev...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

relinking multiple files in drawing manager

I recently got a new computer and I'm working on a file I began in the old one. I copied my project files to the same location with all the project files but I lost all my link paths because of the different computer name. before my links where in /u...

mi_jan by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

"bimx quit unexpectedly"

Hi I recently uploaded the License tool manager (to version 20.0.04556), as recomended by my archicad provider but afterwords I have this message after I started Archicad "bimx quit unexpectedly" and when I go to the 3d to save a bimx file that optio...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels