Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

White Model Render with reflective surfaces?

Greetings As the topic suggests, I am currently working on a render of a project. I wish to use the White Model Effect, or at least have a similar appearance on my render (e.g. without any textures being included, just shadows on gray surfaces). I ha...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

VR Glasses with BimX

I have a client who would like to use the BimX model with Oculus Rift glasses. What, if anything, needs to be done with the BimX file to get this to work? The documentation is pretty sparse on using VR glasses, although there is a promotional video t...

hyper model not publishing 3d views

I have been using BIMx Hyper models with the iPad app for several years with no troubles. Today all of a sudden I cannot publish any 3d views. Layouts upload fine. I get the error messages "failed" for any 3d view I put in the publisher set. I tried ...

Screen Shot 2016-04-13 at 5.35.58 PM.png

Revision Tool

Please refer to attached file. I have a series of questions: • why does "#RevID" show in the triangular marker rather than "Rev02"? • If I wanter that text to be"Ch-02", how would I set it up? • in the Change Manager window, why is there a blue cloud...

Screen Shot 2016-04-11 at 5.00.28 PM.png
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Tagging composites assemblies consistently

Is there any way to set a parameter to a composite so that when that specific composite is assigned to a wall (for example) throughout the project, an annotation tag pulls a consistent tag reference from that composite parameter? It's very common to ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can a Zone show both m2 and ft2?

We need to provide floor plans showing areas in both square meters and square feet, does anyone know if it is possible to customise a zone stamp to do this? If there is a way to take the measured area in m2 and multiply it by 10.764 then display that...

KenMcN by Participant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!