Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Blank render.

Hey guys, I am new to archicad and have just started using it this year for uni projects. I am trying to learn how to render but after searching a lot of different websites I have completed my rendering settings right according to these websites. How...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Rendering In Archicad - Training Options?

Does anyone know of anyone who offers training in how to use the rendering package inside archicad (18/19/20)? In the Brisbane/Goldcoast region. Iv tried through graphisoft multiple time over the past 6 month, but it seems to be to hard for them it w...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Elevation views not displaying surface fills?

Hi Could anybody please help me with the following problem: All my surfaces show fine in the 2D & 3D windows. However, when I switch to Elevation view I only get the outline with no fills, the area that should be filled is shown as white. I have vect...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

how to save as PDF on one sheet

Hi there, I need to know how to save a file as a PDF as per the attached file. This is my first time handing in a file and every time I save as a PDF it brakes up the site plan on multiple pages. Please help I need to know: 1. how do I get my site pl...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Importing Cameras & Camera Paths?

I cannot figure out how to get a camera or better yet a camera path from one project to another. I have made a pretty long camera path and would rather not recreate it. It can be used in many projects if I want to because it's basically a "fly-around...

Gus by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels