Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

CineRender back-up

I was rendering a fly-through over the weekend but Archicad crashed due to low disk space. Is there a possibility of recovering the process or at least like a fragment of the memory so when I render it again it won't have to be from scratch? Just hop...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

White Surfaces in Bimx

Hi all, Why am I getting all white surfaces in the 3D model coming out as light gray in the Hyper model? Both the 3D model and Hyper model use the internal /open GL engine so why are they not the same? Earlier versions of Bimx use to open in the Hype...

Resolved! Schedule 2 levels areas for zones

I am working in a concept design and I want to surface the area of the different zones in two levels, is Iam working in a hotel, so I am looking for totalizing the square meters for the space dedicated to rooms, and then distinguing between subtypes ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Tread and riser labelling: bug?

Hi, I set my classification and properties for treads and risers of a stair in the project. I tried to label both the treads and risers using autotext label and recall one of the property and I got the following: for the home story of the stair every...

alemanda by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How can I stop the glass to project further?

So I got a curtain wall, slim frame and big glass panels, the problem is that if the glass projects further as u can see on the picture the section becomes really really messy, im sure its a dumb thing to fix but cant figure out how to solve it. Than...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

CineRender Alternatives

Hey everyone, To do renders at my office, we currently use CineRender in ArchiCAD. I'm quite happy with the quality of the renders, but to do the renders, we have to do them in ArchiCAD. The problem with this is that the renders lock up the computer ...

toman311 by Enthusiast
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

AC21 - Graphical overides - solid composites

Hi, In previous versions of ArchiCAD there was an option in model view to show components as solid on 2d as far as I remember well it was also working in the 3d display, therefore, exported walls where not divided int to separate material layers. It ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes