Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Elevation views not displaying surface fills?

Hi Could anybody please help me with the following problem: All my surfaces show fine in the 2D & 3D windows. However, when I switch to Elevation view I only get the outline with no fills, the area that should be filled is shown as white. I have vect...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

how to save as PDF on one sheet

Hi there, I need to know how to save a file as a PDF as per the attached file. This is my first time handing in a file and every time I save as a PDF it brakes up the site plan on multiple pages. Please help I need to know: 1. how do I get my site pl...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Importing Cameras & Camera Paths?

I cannot figure out how to get a camera or better yet a camera path from one project to another. I have made a pretty long camera path and would rather not recreate it. It can be used in many projects if I want to because it's basically a "fly-around...

Gus by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I get AC to stop asking me ...

... whether or not to save each rendered image when I close a tab? I do a lot of quick partial renders to check stuff in 3D, and don't want to save them. It is aggravating and disruptive to have to tell it to not save every single one of them. I'm un...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels