Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Colour penetration thru glass panel

I believe there is a way to show colours lights penetrates from coloured glass panel and I am certain that I saw it from one of the V18 demo video. Question, Do we require an artificial light behind the glass panels to have this affect? Can we achiev...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

relinking multiple files in drawing manager

I recently got a new computer and I'm working on a file I began in the old one. I copied my project files to the same location with all the project files but I lost all my link paths because of the different computer name. before my links where in /u...

mi_jan by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

"bimx quit unexpectedly"

Hi I recently uploaded the License tool manager (to version 20.0.04556), as recomended by my archicad provider but afterwords I have this message after I started Archicad "bimx quit unexpectedly" and when I go to the 3d to save a bimx file that optio...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMx links to external data

Linking to external information from the BIMx was great! Since I updated my BIMx Pro to 2016.2.530 on my iPad this no longer works. How come? (The model was made by a colleage and he shared his BIMx license with me). How it used to work you can see h...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes