Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Section marker setting not saved in favorites

Hi. Running AC19 #4013. Whenever we open/start a project the section/elevations are set to place unlinked marker. Unfortunately this setting is not saved in favorites. We want favorites that are preset to create a new marker. Is there any fix to this...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMx Pro -missing email with links

Purchased the BIMxPro today from the Apple App store. Was supposed to receive an email (I don't know if it's supposed to come from GS, or Apple) with links to send to client that would enable them to use the BIMx Pro viewer free. At least that's the ...

3d document not editable

Hi, I have created a 3d document, but am not able to edit it. Everything is unlocked, and groups suspended. The editing handles are black but the editing palate does not show. Any advice appreciated.

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

WALL LABELLING

In the attached image file there are a number of walls that are not labelled. I have just started using v19. Previously, my recollection is that there was a check-box in the default wall settings that allowed me to indicate I wanted the wall labeled....

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Simultaneous Metric and Imperial Scale Bars

Hi Y'all, I'm working on a set of drawings for the Historic American Buildings Survey. The Department of the Interior requires: "A pair of scale bars, English and the corresponding metric scale, is required for each scale used on a sheet of drawings....

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

dark windows

Hi! when rendering, all windows are black, like no light passing thru. why is that? all setting are default. when working: rendered: Thanks!

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to edit view window in layout

When I try to resize the viewport window, the operation begins, but does not complete. I cannot click to release the viewport size, or use the ESC key to cancel the operation. In general, working in 2D is slow. Very slow. Any thoughts or recommendati...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels