Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shift lens

Does any one know if there is the ability to use a shift lens in Cine4d? I am not referring to a Tilt shift, but a standard shift lens allowing you to move the film back as you could in a real camera or in Maxwell? Thanks Dave

Publishing DWG failed

Hi All. I am trying to publish DWG to the engineers but some sets fail. The information of the fail: Publishing of the item failed because Archicad failed to generate it. The sheet consists of one pmk from a differnt archicad file (this is a large pr...

Capture.JPG

Surface Images and BIMx File Size

Could someone explain further the steps at reducing the BIMx file size through the method mentioned in the Video Link (See Minute 1:20 to 1:45). ArchiCAD18 New Features: Surface Materials Overview Is this seen as a common step needed? What is a LARGE...

Animation video

Hi! I have a problem and I count on your help. When I do an animation video of a journey in archicad, a house for example, there is the possibility of animation that make a material part of a wall, floor, disappears to can see inside where pipes are ...

labels

Hi! I am trying to set wall, slab, column and beam labels. What I struggle with is the size. When I set labels for each of those elements labels are applied as defined, but only thing that I haven't found is how to determine size of it. I have attach...

mzex by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Cine4d Strip Light

Does anyone know how to properly control the strip light option in Cine4d Archicad 18? I am trying to replicate the look of a long LED strip light in my model, and while initially, it looks pretty good, there is always a center blow-out. I see no opt...

line light rig.jpg

Start a new conversation!