Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

printing problems

I'm having trouble printing my .pdf's published from my ArchiCAD file... see attached. There are two issues, one is horizontal banding in the image that seems related to model geometry... The .pdf was sent at 100% to the printer to avoid compression ...

Scan of printed elevation.JPG
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

ARCHICAD-CINEMA 4D connection

Hi, i'm using bidirectional connection with ARCHICAD-Cinema 4D Add-on to edit an object from AC inside C4D. But the hole process is full of failures so it makes no sense to use it. is Somebody working with it? cheers, al http://s14.postimg.org/gmuyua...

_Salmon by Participant
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Reverse image surface on bent wall? Archicad19

Hello. I am having trouble with reversing my image texture on my bent wall. It is showing the wrong way/mirrored. It is fine on a straight wall, but when I bend the wall with a curved angle, it gets reversed. Does anyone know how to fix it? I have tr...

Skjermbilde 2015-11-23 kl. 13.48.56.png
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Label elements in AC19

Hello! In AC19 I can´t find any way to label elements such as doors etc. In previous versions it was so easy, just to check out a box beneath the ID box. But now there´s no such box! Anybody who can help me with this silly problem? : ) // Maria

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Opening BIM files

Hi all, I'm new to the BIM method and was wondering if anyone could help with a query? From what i've read BIM files can be sent in various formats - BIMx / ICF etc.. Can this software receive and open all formats? Ideally i need one which will open ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

scheduling modules?

In v.19, is there a way to count/list instances of module files in the project and their orientation? For example, a multi-unit development where the site has been modelled in the main file and construction units of a number of types are inserted as ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Export BIMx 3D model, not just sheets

I'm pretty new to ArchiCAD and I have a quick question about BIMx exporting. When I go to export/upload to the BIMx Server, I often am only able to upload the sheets, but not the BIMx 3d model. When I check what was uploaded to the server, it is only...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Joy Stick missing

In large BIMx files I lose the Joy Stick or the walk thru icon and therefore that functionality? Do I really have to create a simpler model to regain that function?

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels