Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

labels

Hi! I am trying to set wall, slab, column and beam labels. What I struggle with is the size. When I set labels for each of those elements labels are applied as defined, but only thing that I haven't found is how to determine size of it. I have attach...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Cine4d Strip Light

Does anyone know how to properly control the strip light option in Cine4d Archicad 18? I am trying to replicate the look of a long LED strip light in my model, and while initially, it looks pretty good, there is always a center blow-out. I see no opt...

line light rig.jpg
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

3D modelling - green model

Hi guys, A building model that I'm working on, usually normal in colour has started appearing as a green form. It stays this way when saved and opened in 3D max, but appears as completely blank when saved and opened in sketchup, where as before it wo...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple revision at one time

I was wondering if there was a way to have multiple revisions running at the same time. I do a lot of MEP coordination work and will sometimes have a revision going for Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing at the same. What would be the best way to ju...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Doors in Curtainwall tool

I have placed doors in a curtain wall. Yay. Now, by what secret combination of settings do I get those doors to read properly in plan (showing door swing) AND in RCP (not showing door swing). I can't seem to pull it off, having tried using multiple c...

Alpha masks out of Cine4d

Does anyone know if it is possible to create an alpha mask for clipping a rendered image in cine4d similar to the way the Maxwell plug-in does? I've checked and unchecked the 'generate alpha mask for environment' button in general settings but this h...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

multileader17 Title and ID Tag

I'm new to this Archicad thing at the office and I'm trying to do some tags. Typically people in the office have had to modify both the Title ("help!") and the Tag ID ("PT-257"). Is there any autotext that could connect the title to match the Tag ID?

joypog by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

cinerender - reflections

How to get reflections of the glasses in a fast rendering process? I got the reflections only using the "outdoor final method" both normal and phisic render engine. What's the parameter to enable to get the reflections?

alemanda by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels