Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

BIMx Viewer Crash on Sony Laptop

Hi there, So i have a Sony Laptop vgn-aw21vy and since Archicad 17 (when BIMx Viewer became a separate program in order to view bimx files) the BIMx Viewer just crashes on me when try to launch almost any bimx files . The few files that it Doesn't cr...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mosaic Tile scale in AC15 rendering?

Photo (PNG) of tile mosaic pattern created in Library Materials is small tiles in 3D preview mode, but 3D Lightworks Rendering the tiles are huge. HOW to rescale to make rendering appear correct for small tile mosaic pattern? PLEASE HELP!

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Physical Camera Depth of field - F-stop

I'm trying to caluclate what F-stop etc. I need to create a nice depth of field effect. Theres plenty of online calculators but they all ask for focal length and camera type. How does everyone else create these effects? and caluclate the f-stop etc.?

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't move, plus strange look at model, BIM

Hello, I am trying to use BIMx for the first time but I am not getting it to cooperate. I have tried to save it from archicad (save as BIMx, in the 3D view) and I have tried Publish BIMx hyper model. The problem is that I can't move with wasd in BIMx...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Wallhole dimensions for construction

We have modelled a concrete building with a floor slab, screed and block walls. Doors in the block walls are 2,400 high from floor level, but when building the openings the necessary measurement will be from slab level 2,500. Is there any way, apart ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pointing Spot Light Upward

Am I missing something? How do I get a spot light to simply point upward? I have tried: - Rotate tool - Mirror Tool - Changing Lights angle settings to 180 Thank you - Jakub

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do we transfer surface settings?

How can we transfer surface settings from one ArchiCAD project to another? I have attached them to walls, copied the walls and pasted that wall into the project where we need it. Would like to bring all of the surface settings into the new project wh...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

3D Document as an RCP? how best to do?

So..we had this Archicad guru-gal come to the office where I'm consulting and she suggested a technique to use doing a 3D Document from your floor plan and looking up instead of down. That way it creates this really true "Reflected Ceiling Plan" look...

3D-DOC-AS-RCP.jpg
rob2218 by Booster
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels