Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

section parallel to slanted wall

Hello. I have to make a model by wood of a building with many slanted walls. The wall pieces will be cut by cnc. So I have to convert the wall outlines to polylines, to be ready for the machine. However, when I draw a section (parallel on plan to a s...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

archiCAD 13: Automatic Dimensioning Issues

I'm working through the BIM Experience Kit-ITG and can't seem to activate automatic dimensioning whilst doing the 8.2 exercise. I've consulted the reference guide, I can perform manual dimensioning but still can't get automatic dimensioning working!!...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Marked Distant Area Default Pen

Hi, just wondering what determines (or how do I change) the default pen for marked distant areas. Ie if I simply turn on the marked distant area within a elevation or section, with no overides to uncut contours, no shadows on, no vectorial hatching, ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

transparency in elevation

Is there a way to make something have transparency so that you see an element behind when working in a elevation? I want to show a perforated metal in front of the building wall. I have created a surface that shows everything correctly in the 3D wind...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Layout drawing scales

Hello everyone, I have just started using layouts, and I am trying to put all my floor plans in one layout because the building is so small. I made the mistake to start drawing everything in 1:100 scale and not in 1:50. Now when I place floor plans i...

layout thing.jpg
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels