Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Updating plan view details

Have just noticed something funky.....updated everything through the drawing manager. However, have some plan details that did not update automatically after a revision on the plan. I had to rebuild from source view. I have "update auto-rebuild model...

Drawing Issue Sheets

Hi All, I'm intrigued to find out how everyone else produces drawing issue sheets. There doesn't seem to be a simple way to do this - at least that's the response I have received from Archicad support. Some people have recommended exporting data to e...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

reference fields in text

Hi all, is it possible to insert references in a text? Example: "see drawing #03.02 for details" where "03.02" is the layout where a view is placed onto. When you move the layout also the text updates ... In the automatic text reference appears but s...

alemanda by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Rendering Software

I need to learn a software that can produce high quality renderings for presentation purposes. Unfortunately I am very limited on time I can dedicate to learning the software. I would prefer a BIM program like Archicad because I do have to produce co...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMx Docs - floating markers

I've been playing with saving out BIMx Hyper Models and have a few issues I can't get resolved. For some reason I can NOT get my elevations and sections to show up as floating 3D markers on the 3D model. They are auto-rebuild source markers on the pl...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Exporting to Artlantis from AC14

Hi- I am using Archicad 14 on a MAC platform (10.8.4) and recently installed a hotfix- AC14-4204-HOTFIX6-MAC. I have been working on a model and I was at the point where I wanted to export it to Artlantis Studio 2.1.2.2. When I do a "save-as" to expo...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels