Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Resolved! Hiding labels in certain views

Hi, To name windows in elevation, I am using labels showing ID. Is there a way to hide those labels in a particular view? or for specific scales? Should I use a particular type of label?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Visible lights - Caustics

I can't get the visible light with a spotlight shining through the portal windows in this sanctuary to show. I think I have all the settings right but can't get it to change the rendering at all. I want to put in stained glass in the windows and show...

• 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Color palette issues / questions

I have been creating colored floor plans for my presentations which always looked fine from my inkjet printer. When I create PDF's however the colored areas seem to show a grid pattern to them based on me using a 25% cover fill rather than 100%. I us...

CineRender Shadow very grainy

Hi, I've only just started using the Archicad render a couple of days ago. While it shows a lot of promises i am struggling a bit trying to get the right setting. One issue i am having is with shadow casting. I've done a few test renders and they all...

Screen Shot 2014-08-14 at 3.27.59 pm.png
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Ideas for simple Door and Window markers

Hi guys. I'm working at a company at the moment that does not really want to pay for a third party add on to Archicad that is suited to Australia for windows and doors. This is making things a little more difficult in documentation as they have speci...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Transparent glass

Hello After the upgrade to archicad 18 i don't seem to be getting the same results on my sketchrenderings . The shading is to strong and glass is not transparent. i have looked for a way to get transparent glass on sketch renders on this forum for qu...

• 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing the Revision Date in AC 18

I must be missing something using the Revision Manager in AC 18... When an issue is currently open, the issue date is automatically set to "work in progress". We cannot set the date manually. When an issue is closed, the issue date is automatically s...

• 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels