Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Place drawing on layout

Anybody know where the setting is for placing a drawing (view) onto the layout sheet? My views are coming in on an angle of 88.15 degrees with a default title block. Would like to set it up correctly so views are placed correctly with the title block...

Bright Spots

I have a spot in my model that renders too bright. I do not have any spaces there for extra light to get in. Any suggestions or ideas of what I am doing wrong here? Thank you. - Jakub

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCad 18 Cinerender Lights On / Off

I have spent a great amount of time simply trying to make lights work, within ArchiCad 18. I have placed a light and made sure that it is on. I have toggled many settings on / off to see what would work. I have not had any luck with seeing illuminati...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

better rendering application

Hi, Which of these would you consider as better choice for presentation with archicad, artlantis studio or cinema 4d, so as to have a first class presentation and rendering. (or kindly make recomendation) Thank you Femi

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

edited masters in layout book is strange

Hello. I'm studying to make my own template and masters. When I change(edit) my 'master', labels are shown clashed. But it's okay when I publish them. Can you explain them? and How can I solve this problem? I have attached my template image. Some fon...

Untitled-1.jpg
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Trace referencing layouts with changing scales

I normally draw at 1:100 scale and use A3 layout pages, I have all this set up the way I like it. But I am working on a very small building at the moment and would like to use 1:50 on A3. When I use trace & reference to set the layout page up with 1:...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Shadows not correct in Renders

hi everyone, sorry inadvance if this is somewhere else on the forum, so far I haven't found anything and I can't figure it out. I'm still learning Archicad, but I'm having problems with my renders. I put in a sun object to get a nicer shadowing effec...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Rendered Trees & Shrubs

when placing the Tree 18 and Shrub 18 objects in the model the are "flat" 2D images, It seems that they are placed so that the image is oriented perpendicular to the current camera perspective settings. If you are rendering the model from different a...

• 12 replies
  • 0 likes

User error or corrupt dimensioning?

I have one file that developed a situation where I can't dimension property. It is an issue as I modify plns all the time so I need a clean workable file. If I try to dimension a wall it only dimensions to exactly where I click.. not the core, or wit...

Screen Shot 2014-10-22 at 2.47.36 PM.png