Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Printing/Details

Hi everyone, Im new to this forum and i see ive made some considerable in terms of the use of this software. However, the priniting and placing of details on the layoout seems to my major challenge right now. Pls could someone give me detailed inform...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I've Lost My Perspective

For some reason nothing shows up in my generic perspective view. I've reset the camera roll angle and still nothing.... any ideas would be welcome at this point. One thing I did notice is that the camera distance is set at less than an inch but it wo...

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

white walls grey

i have been trying to render an interior for days that has white walls. It seems as though it doesn't matter how many lights I add or remove, how many times I tweak the element attributes, etc. etc., I still come up with gray walls. What am I doing w...

• 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Animations

Hi guys, Someone once told me that photorealistic animations could be done here....in ArchiCAD. Is it true? Could one possibly achieve that level of presentation using this software? Modelling roofs here is chaotic. Ill just post up one of my attempt...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lighting/Modelling

Hi guys, I am so engulfed in the world of 3D renderings and animations. I came here basically to see what archicad has to offer. Im impressed to a great extent however i would like to understand its lighting capabilities. I tried rendering a night sc...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Rendering close to reality!

I had a customer yesterday asking me if i can do a rendering project for him that looks like reality.After talking to him for a while and showing him my artlantis renderings I ve realised that artlantis 'reality' is not enough for him.What he asked f...

big-bed_room.jpg
  • 39 replies
  • 0 likes