Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

RGB Color Chart for Printing

I was thinking it would be really great if there were a color chart module that we could download and print out that showed a large array of pen color samples (small swatches) with their corresponding rgb numbers next to them. The purpose of this wou...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PDF Scale printing

Hey guys, I need a little help. I'm creating PDF's as a better way of having our plans ready to print whenever we need them. The problem is that we are creating our PDF's for 11x17 sheets and no matter what margins we use when we print them out they ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

glass cuttings

how can i control the size and the shape of the glass as in highrise buildigs i dont want a frame just he glass and about 1cm between glasses ,is thier a way to devide glass with it V and H , cos now i do that with using walls with 1cm thickness and ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Editing Plotmaker Files

I am using AC9 and Windows 2000 and I still like to import plot files the old fashion way - meaning I create a plotfile while still in Archicad. In previous AC versions you could edit wall and roof lines, but in AC9 walls and roofs are converted into...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

moving cars in movies???

is thier any way to make a car or an airplan movies in a movie ,as i see sometimes in 3Ds movies,and cad we make the lights less or more with the progress of the movie as in sunset or sunrise????? any help will be apritiated:) hana a. farhadi

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

yet another way

Just want to share some technique. Here is a combination of lightworks and sketch render which I think gives nice result. It is good alternative when you need to show conception and you're still not sure about the materials. Comments are welcome.

• 34 replies
  • 0 likes

Architectural Walkthrough Guidelines

hi! where can I find any architectural alkthrough guidelines. I have to make a 3d video presentation of an shore side town (a small one) but I don't have any idea on how to composite a nice walk/flythrough video. unfortunately I don't have experience...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels